At rabbit, we’re all about supporting and building the amazing community of runners, so you know we wouldn’t have an event that was just for the elites. We are proud to present the Community 3000, which will provide a great opportunity for runners of all abilities to test out their track legs in a fun, supportive environment.
The Community 3000 is a 2019 SBAA Grand Prix Event.
3000 meters is 7.5 laps of the track, or just under 2 miles.
Runners should be able to finish the 3000 in 25 minutes or under, which is approximately 14:30 per Mile pace.
Schedule of Events (as of June 6)
- Junior 1000 – 6:30pm (SBAA Junior Grand Prix Event)
- Community 3000 – 6:50pm (SBAA Grand Prix Event)
- Women’s rabbit 1500 – 7:30pm
- Men’s rabbit 1500 – 7:40pm
- Women’s rabbit 5000 – 7:50pm
- Men’s rabbit 5000 – 8:15pm
2018 results available here.